Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Sleep Words


My girlfriend has been studying jurisprudence a lot, lately. Too bad for her that I'm above the law. She probably finds that alluring.

I am reading Ralph Ellison's Invisible Man. I just started. The opening pages are pretty powerful. Then it gets a little trippy. I am giving myself the month of October to read this book. If you see me reading it after October, accost and ridicule me for not reading regularly.

To me, Manhattan is a magical city of lights. That's where the big things happen. I like stopping off in Manhattan, after work, and walking the streets, just waiting for a bigtime agent to approach me and give me some sort of big break.

I am so exhausted right now that I am not even sure what I am writing. Falling asleep will not be a challenge, tonight.

If you push "delete" and a letter at the same time, on your keyboard, delete wins. Delete overpowers the letter. It's like pressing a car's gas pedal and brake at the same time. Brake wins, I think.

Bleern!

No comments:

Post a Comment