Thursday, December 30, 2010

PGA Tour Rugs


I take a lot of pride in vacuuming my bathroom rugs. I won't be satisfied until I step out of the shower and feel like I'm playing the links at Pebble Beach. Look at that double cross-hatch pattern! You don't get that in most restrooms. "Hey Will! Is that your bathroom, or the Greater Hartford Open?" Good question. It's hard to tell, isn't it?

Eau de toilette. That's what I'm talkin' about.

It's amazing what artisanal feats can be achieved with a dustbuster. It just takes focus and a fully-charged, cordless Shark--with the pet hair attachment--and you can bring miracles to your toilet area.

Greg Norman would feel at home in my bathroom.

Greg Norman. Arnold Palmer. All the big names would be impressed by what I have done.

I'm an artist.

No comments:

Post a Comment