Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Cesspool Sweeper


I have been sitting at this cafe all day. I don't usually do that, but I secured a good spot near the outlet, and now I am dug in like an Alabama tick. Who loves references to the movie, Predator, as much as I do? Cool. Great film.

My friend and I were watching the guy who works at the Thai restaurant across the street sweep filthy sidewalk water into the sewer drain. He was wearing a bathrobe and open-toed lounge slippers, like Ray Liotta, at the end of Goodfellas, when he retrieves the newspaper in the front yard of his Witness Protection Program house. Not a good outfit choice for sanitation work. That guy is going to get some sort of foot fungus. It made it seem like he just sleeps in the restaurant, next to the Pad Thai machine.

No comments:

Post a Comment