Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Belgian Zombocalypse


I am reading World War Z, by Max Brooks, son of Mel Brooks. I'm pretty sure I hate the book. Absolutely no character development whatsoever. Whenever I grow to like a certain character in the story, the perspective changes, and I have to get used to a new character. It's a little exhausting. Hopefully, by the time I finish this book, I will love it.

I brushed my dog, today. You could tell he felt conflicted about it. He mostly liked it, but it clearly made him somewhat uncomfortable.

Tonight I told my dog to "come" and "sit," and then, when he followed my commands, I explained that I just lost respect for him, because he shouldn't just do stuff because people tell him to. I'm trying to train him to be less of a patsy.

As I ate three and a half Belgian waffles tonight, I considered how I might be making a dining error, but I went ahead and completed my feast of doom. Now I feel like a baking soda volcano.

No comments:

Post a Comment