Saturday, June 12, 2010

Baby Thighs

I have been feeling infirm for the last couple of weeks. I have this head cold that has been just sticking around. It's been stickin' to my ribs. It's gross. The weather has been nice, too, which makes it worse, because I wish I could have been outside more these last two weeks.

I got rained on, on Wednesday. That didn't help my condition. My girlfriend and I went to the baby store to buy stuff for my friend's baby shower, and it was raining like hell, so we got all wet. I hadn't brought my umbrella, and I refused to buy one of those street umbrellas, and my girlfriend's umbrella was too small to share, so I just tried to take the rain. I just let it hit me. It was fine at first, but then the temperature dropped, and I became extraordinarily uncomfortable. It was pretty nasty. I hated it. The worst part was that we stopped at one of our favorite diners, and my meal didn't astonish me. Usually, when we go to that diner, my meal astonishes me with its toothsomeness, but not this time. It's because I got the waffle. I am sticking with the french toast from now on. Their french toast is amazing. And they have a great fish tank. It's this place in Chelsea.

Chelsea, Massachusetts is a lot different than Chelsea, Manhattan. You should visit both and compare. Actually, don't visit Chelsea, Massachusetts.

There is a parade outside, right now. I'm missing it! I'm missing it! Oh wait, it's some church parade. No biggie.

I'm going to a baby shower, today. I'm looking forward to it. There should be some great food there. I like baby thighs. Not as a food, just in general. I think they're great. They're all squishy. How big is a baby's knee cap? Is it approximately the size of a dime? That's my guess. Dime-sized. Baby skeletons are cool-looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment