Thursday, June 3, 2010

Too Much Freakin' Pizza (Stratego Rules!)


What do you get when you gobble down treats? Hmm?

Treats, indeed. I certainly have eaten too much pizza this week. I am a hateful pizza abomination. I'm surfeited with dough. Dough and sauce and cheese. Ughhh. I've had too much. Too much, altogether.

I am glad tomorrow is Friday. I will be TGIF-ing myself all over the place tomorrow night. Watch out for me, with my 9:30 PM cut-off. It's tough for me to party past 9:30 or 10:00 on Fridees. I just don't have it in me.

I haven't ridden my bike all week. It sucks. It doesn't feel good. I've been sick, though, so I guess I am stuck on the train. The train isn't so bad, but it makes me bleary-eyed and fatigued.

Stratego Club was awesome, today. I love watching my students get all excited about Stratego. This one kid, Ronald, was sitting there, playing Stratego, wearing prescription basketball spectacles (the ones that are shock proof and have a strap that goes around your head). I guess his normal glasses are broken right now. It was a hilarious sight. He's a cool kid. I pretty much think that all my Stratego players are the shit.

Squats.

No comments:

Post a Comment