Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Jake Jillenbush

I had a pretty nice little open mic, tonight. When I was walking to the place, I bumped into my friend, Jon, on Bleecker Street. It was something else. He looks like Jake Gyllenhaal. Every time I go to say "Jake Gyllenhaal," I want to say "Jake Jillenbush," but then I remind myself that that's not the actor's name. It's because my friend Jeff always calls him "Jake Jillenbush." But my friend Jeff wasn't on Bleecker Street tonight, Jon was, and I commented that he looks like Jake Gyllenhaal, and he explained that he gets that about once a week. So Jon decided to come watch me and the other comics at the open mic. He was a good audience member.

I have to sing in front of 8th graders, tomorrow, at 8am. I am singing that song from the tournament montage in The Karate Kid. I am still trying to memorize the words. You're the best in town (FIGHT!). I love that movie.

I keep playing with my beard and falling asleep. Okay, goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment